A Mississippi-based facility is currently seeking a pediatrician to assist with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm, no call, and you will see 10 - 12 patients per day on average. The covering physician must be board certified and have current. The assignment requirements include evaluating and counseling developmental/behavioral patients. There will be enough time to obtain a MS state license before this assignment begins -- any interested physician can apply. You need to be comfortable with EMR charting, and the facility uses Epic.
Locum tenens doctors deliver highly valued services in community health centers, health professional shortage areas, low-income districts, and other urban locations in need. To be a part of this revolution in care, contact your personal CompHealth representative today.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active MS state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: None
- Charting: Epic
- Caseload: 10 - 12
- Procedures: Treating developmental/behavioral issues
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: adhd, arnp, child, children, md do, neonatology, ped, pediatric, primary, primary care
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...